Welcome to join us
Do you want to make a positive contribution to a sustainable future and would you like to contribute your skills to an impact asset manager based in Frankfurt am Main? We are always on the lookout for committed employees who are interested in an exciting field of activity and want to make the world a little bit better.
What we offer you
- Family environment with a strong “we-feeling”
- The chance to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Possibility of “mobile working”
- Independent work
- Fast internal decision-making processes and well-functioning processes
Investment Manager – Sout-East Asia and Africa (External Consultant position)
As a provider of impact investments, we are looking for an Investment Manager based in South-East Asia or Africa who wants to make a positive contribution to a sustainable future and would like to support us in the expansion of our portfolio and strengthen our presence in the region.
What you can expect:
As an Investment Manager you will:
- be responsible for building up a strong investment pipeline, maintaining relationships with clients, conducting due diligence, presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee, and monitoring the portfolio
- work in a dynamic work environment with an international focus
- be part of an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team pursuing financial inclusion in emerging markets
- travel a lot and will have a high degree of independence.
What we are looking for:
- University degree with major in Economics or Finance
- In addition to the above, a minimum of two years’ relevant professional experience on credit risk analysis, especially financial institutions. Previous experience in investment management is a strong advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Flexibility to travel (at least 25% of the time)
- High level of independence and flexibility, strong work ethic, and ability to work in an international environment under tight deadlines
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Strong interest in economic development and impact investments
- Experience in micro finance is a plus
Who we are:
Invest in Visions GmbH was founded in 2006 with the aim of providing institutional and private investors with access to impact investments. These are investments that offer a social return in addition to financial returns. In 2011, we reached an important milestone and initiated the first microfinance fund that is also open to private investors in Germany together with the fund administration company HANSAINVEST.
Due to our many years of experience and an expansive specialised network, we have comprehensive expertise in the selection and evaluation of sustainable and social investment products.
We initiate our investments into microfinance institutions in cooperation with external consultants, depositories, and capital management companies. Our Investment Team in Frankfurt actively accompanies the entire investment process.
We invest globally and invite you to become part of our journey towards accessible and responsible lending for micro entrepreneurs.
Can’t find a job? But you feel that we are a good match? Then show initiative, and tell us why.