Invest in Visions GmbH was founded in 2006 by Edda Schröder with the aim of giving institutional and private investors access to impact investment opportunities. In addition to providing financial returns, impact investments aim to obtain social returns, i.e. social and/or ecological benefits. This means that impact investments do not only meet the financial interests of an investor, they also have a positive impact on society and the environment. As a pioneer on the German market, Invest in Visions launched the IIV microfinance fund in 2011, the first such fund in Germany open to private investors.
In addition to our core area of microfinance, we also specialise in impact investment projects. Our many years of experience and extensive specialist network means we have significant expertise in the selection and evaluation of sustainable and social investment products.
When it comes to investments in microfinance institutions we work together with external consultants. Our investment team in Frankfurt deals with the entire investment process.
We need support in the area of contract administration at our site in Frankfurt am Main. You will work with us to ensure the smooth running and checking of loan contracts to implement our investments in microfinance institutions and become part of our team as a legal counsel (m/f).
- Working on legal issues and contract administration audits
- Legal issues in the field of contract law and the German Capital Investment Act (KAGB)
- Drawing up position papers on issues in contract and investment law
- Regular checking of existing contracts and adapting them to new legislative frameworks and new legal decisions
- Legal issues in the context of the GmbH’s national and international contractual relationships
- Contact person for the executive board, managers as well as for financial auditors and the tax authorities
- Supporting company audits
- Degree (BA, FH, UNI) in commercial law or master’s level degree (Diplom-Jurist) with a focus on commercial law
- Several years of professional experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the loan business
- Excellent written and spoken German and English are essential
- Strongly service- and consulting-oriented
- Ability to make complex matters comprehensible to laypeople
- Reliable and systematic
- Highly committed
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and systematic
Please email your application documents stating salary expectations and earliest possible start date to email@example.com.
Note on data processing
Please note the data processing in the context of our application procedures.